My Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Child Support, Divorce & Family Law
Committed to providing you with reliable service
Law Office of Kelvin L. Morris advocates for clients in Child Support, Divorce and Family Law cases. Based in Pittsburgh, I am familiar with the courts throughout all of PA. I have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With 2 years of experience, I am focused on your success. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Law Office of Kelvin L. Morris has a thorough understanding of Pennsylvania law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Child Support: When parents go through a divorce, they have to decide how to best support their children. At my firm, my goal is to protect your children’s right to financial security. I am here for you during your child support case.
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. There are many decisions you have to make, such as child custody and spousal support. During your divorce, you need an experienced attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. I am dedicated to helping you through the divorce process.
- Family Law: Changes in your family structure pose many challenges. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict, or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can help you find solutions for your legal problems. I answer all of your questions as I guide you through your family law matter.
- Child Custody: When you are going through a divorce, the well-being of your children is always a top priority. I have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. I am dedicated to protecting your right to raise your child in a healthy environment.
- DUI/DWI: Being charged with drunk driving has serious consequences in Pennsylvania, including loss of license or even jail time. If you have been charged with a DUI or DWI, you need to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney to obtain the best possible results for your case.
- Criminal Defense: Getting arrested is an overwhelming and stressful experience. If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, hire a dedicated criminal defense attorney to stand by your side. I have many years of experience defending people who face criminal charges.
- Juvenile Law: Whether your minor child has been charged with a state or a federal crime, I can help. I have represented juveniles in a wide range of criminal law cases, including underage drinking, theft, drug crimes and more. I also handle non-criminal juvenile cases involving guardianship, parental neglect and more.
- Domestic Violence: If you have been arrested for domestic violence, you need a dedicated criminal defense attorney on your side. I have the experience and skills necessary to fight the charges against you.
- Parole & Probation: If you have been convicted of a crime, you may need an experienced attorney to guide you through the post-conviction process. I assist clients with probation, parole and appeals.
When you retain the services of Law Office of Kelvin L. Morris, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Pittsburgh law firm today
Law Office of Kelvin L. Morris sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns. My offices are conveniently located in Pittsburgh. Call the firm at 412-353-3861 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.